Easingwold Friends of Cancer Reseach UK
Easingwold has an extremely active and effective group of dedicated local volunteers working hard to raise money for Cancer Research UK. In 2012 they managed to raise the staggering sum of £20,500! and they are continuing to raise similar or higher sums each year!
Find the main events on our Events listing.
Currently our planned events for 2013 are:
- Feb. 19th meal at Jaipur Spice Easingwold. 7pm. Tickets £15
( £5 from each one will go to Cancer Research UK)
Tickets available from Tempo or tel 01347 824227
- April 19th. Coffee morning at The Old Vicarage Easingwold. 10am to 12 noon
- May 21st At the U3A meeting in Easingwold Chapel Andy Wilson & Professor Andy Hanby will be talking about their work at St. James Hospital Leeds for Cancer Research UK. 2pm none members welcome for a small fee.
- June 2nd Annual plant stall in Easingwold Market Square, from 10.30 am onwards.
- Oct. 18th. Sarah Hopps will be talking about gardening at the Galtres Centre Easingwold. 2pm. Tickets £6.50 to include light refreshments from Tempo or tel 01347 824227
- Nov 8th. Coffee morning at The Old Vicarage Easingwold. 10am to 12 noon
- Dec. 12th Christmas Lunch at Mercure Hotel York. 12noon for 12.30 Tickets & prices to be arranged.