Attraction Details (return to list)
Easingwold Farmers Market
Easingwolds very own Farmers Market is held in the Market Square every third Wdnesday of the month.
With a number of varied stalls and stands, you can buy and enjoy our fresh local Yorkshire food at its best including the award winning Voakes pies (including gluten free) from nearby Whixley!. Fancy some truly fresh fish less than a day old? Do what the locals do and head for the fresh fish van from Whitby.
Other Local Farmers Markets
- 1st Wednesday of the month. Selby, near the cathedral
- 1st Saturday of the month. Thirsk Auction Mart at the Fur & Feather
- 2nd Thursday of the month. Harrogate, near Cambridge Street
- 2nd Friday of the month. Boston Spa, near to the library
- 2nd Saturday of the month. South Cave, in the school playground
- 2nd Sundayof the month. Wetherby, in the market place
- 3rd Wednesday of the month. Easingwold, in the market place
- 3rd Sunday of the month. Knaresborough, in the market place
- 4th Saturday of the month. Baildon
- Last Friday of the month. York, in Parliament Street
- Last Sunday of the month. Otley, in the market place