Attraction Details (return to list)
Easingwold Maize Maze
Easingwold Maize Maze is arguably one of Yorkshire's most eco-friendly family fun day's out. Covering16 acres there are lots of activities to keep the family entertained for hours.
It's great value too - pay only the entrance fee and all the acitvities are included in the price such as hunting for clues, go-karting, big bouncy slide, inflatable fun run, sandpits, football zone, climbing haystack, basketball, outdoor games, animal pen - visitors can pet and feed the animals, magic shows every Monday.
For more info look at website www.easingwoldmaize.co.uk
- Easingwold Maize Maze is open from July 21st until August 31st 2014.
- Doors open at 10.00am and last entry is at 4.30pm.
- Visitors are permitted to bring their own food and drink - indoor and outdoor picnic facilities are available.
- Hot and cold refreshments are available on site.
- Free car parking.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities available
- Dogs are permitted but must be kept on a lead at all times
- Access around the maze is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs
- 19.00 pounds for a family ticket - 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
- 6.00 pounds for adults
- 5.00 pounds for children and concessions
- 70.00 pounds season tickets
- Under 3's go free
21st July - 31st August.
Adults 6 pounds, children 5 pounds - family tickets available